REV UP FOR WIN A CAR
To show our appreciation for the caring we’ve seen across Botswana during the COVID-19 crisis, we’re giving away a total of 10 Toyota Etios Hatch 1.5 Sprints. To qualify, spend P200 or more and buy any 3 participating supplier products, write your name and contact number on the back of your till slip and drop it into the entry form boxes found in-store. Valid 14 September - 6 December 2020. Ts and Cs apply.
WIN 1 of 10 TOYOTA ETIOS HATCH 1.5 SPRINTS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SPAR will be giving away a total of 10 Toyota Etios Hatch 1.5 Sprints during the SPAR “We Care” competition.
- The competition opens on Monday, 14 September 2020 and closes on Sunday, 6 December 2020.
- You must be a SPAR Rewards customer to enter.
- Spend P200 or more and buy any 3 participating supplier products, write your name and cellphone number on the back of your till slip and drop it into the entry form boxes found in-store.
- You may enter this competition as many times as you like.
- By entering this competition, you are accepting all the rules of this competition.
- In the event of a winner being disqualified in terms of these rules, a replacement winner will be drawn from that SPAR store.
- The competition is open to all citizens of Botswana who are 18 years of age or over, except for the members, shareholders, directors, employees, partners, agents and consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of:
- The SPAR Group Ltd, the SPAR Guild of Southern Africa NPC and the Build It Guild of Southern Africa NPC; and
- The supplier and advertising agencies of the SPAR Group Ltd, the SPAR Guild of Southern Africa NPC and the Build It Guild of Southern Africa NPC.
- All winners will be contacted telephonically once relevant draws have been audited and confirmed.
- Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or for any other goods or services.
- All winners must collect their cars from the SPAR store at which they were drawn as winners during that store’s trading hours. Any prizes not claimed and collected within 30 days of the pre-arranged store handover date may be forfeited at SPAR’s discretion.
- Car winners must allow SPAR a reasonable period to arrange the car to be registered, licensed in their respective names and delivered. He or she must provide SPAR with all information and original documentation required for this purpose, including an identity document, together with a driver’s licence, valid in the respective country of the winner or his or her nominated driver.
- The names of the car winners will be published on the SPAR Botswana website and Facebook and will also be featured in the national press advertisements during the promotion.
- The decisions of SPAR and its judges are final and may not be challenged. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Vehicle visuals may show specifications and options not available in Botswana.
- A copy of these competition rules is available at all SPAR stores on selected in-store advertising material and may also be viewed or downloaded from the SPAR Botswana website.