Most of us have never for a moment considered that we would live through a global pandemic of these proportions but the fact is that the world has changed. Our lives as we knew them may never be the same again and a lot of uncertainty lies ahead of us. However, one thing that will always remain and that you can always be certain of is SPAR’s dedication to you!
The health and safety of our staff and customers is of paramount importance to us. Things may start looking a bit different in our stores from now on as we implement numerous safety measures designed to keep our stores COVID-19 free.
Some of the new safety measures you will notice in our stores include:
– All staff will be kitted out in the recommended and appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
– Markers have been placed on the floor around the shop to enforce social distancing and help our customers maintain the recommended 1m distance from each other.
– Hand sanitizer has been provided at the entrance and at all till points to make keeping your hands clean as easy as possible.
– We ask that all customers who come into our store wear a mask that completely covers the nose and mouth.
– If at all possible, let only one family member do the shopping and if you can, try to leave your little ones at home. It is for their safety.
– We ask all our customers to adhere to our hygiene and precaution measures – for your safety as well as ours.
SPAR stands united with Botswana in the fight against COVID-19 and we support all measures and regulations put in place by the government.
We will continue to strive to provide you with the great service, fresh produce and lowest prices that we know our customers expect from us, doing what we can to make these trying times as easy as we can for you. By standing together and being united, we can beat COVID-19 and reclaim our lives.